I'm Tom Jaeschke and you may contact me at tomjaeschke@tomjaeschke.com or (512) 419-8788.

Monday, October 27, 2008

At Headspring Systems, I work with some amazing individuals!

Hello, my name is Tom Jaeschke and I am paradoxically both the senior employee of and the most junior developer at Headspring Systems. As almost everyone at the organization has a blog, I thought that it would only be appropriate if I tried to start a blog myself, so here it is. I cannot offer any unique tips and tricks on .NET practices that my colleagues haven't already done a better job of outlining in their blogs, so I’m not yet sure what form my own blog will take.



I would like to say that I am honored deeply to work at the same company as Nicholas Becker, Jimmy Bogard, Blake Caraway, Eric Hexter, Matt Hinze, Kevin Hurwitz, Ken Jackson, Jeffrey Palermo, and Jeff Wilson. I am amazed at my fortune, as I could never have imagined a finer team to be associated with.



If you have not heard these names yet, please allow me to make the introduction. The following pictures were taken with my iPhone at a developers meeting over lunch on October 10, 2008. As you can tell, the pictures were not staged or planned. :)





In closing this entry, I would like to say, that, more than any other reason I could point to, Headspring's owner, Dustin Wells, is the number one reason why I, or anyone else, should be happy to work at Headspring. I've had some really bad bosses, but he is not one of them. He is the best boss I will ever have. Kudos to you Dustin!



I can recall the humble beginnings of Headspring before Nicholas Becker, Jimmy Bogard, Blake Caraway, Eric Hexter, Matt Hinze, Kevin Hurwitz, Ken Jackson, Jeffrey Palermo, and Jeff Wilson and I could not be happier for Dustin for the excellent team he has grown in the three years I have been working for him.



To learn more about me, please visit my web site at tomjaeschke.com

No comments: